There are a number of steps that must be completed prior to you requesting your first service with TMPI.
- Create a new account on our website. You can do so here: Create an Account
- Complete all action items listed on your account. Such as, completing a W9, signing the NDA and completing the processing questionnaire.
- Once you receive confirmation from us in the form of a welcome letter from our accounting department, you are welcome to submit a new quote.
- For your quote to be successfully processed, all questions must be completed and all relevant documentation must be uploaded.
- Our sales department will respond to your quote with the current pricing (pricing subject to change without notice).
- After you receive the current pricing in the form of a quote (quotes expire within 30 days), you are welcome to submit a purchase order (PO). NOTE: Please do not send your parts in for service until our sales department has given final approval.
- Once you receive approval to send your parts in, please ship your parts with attention to TMPI to 3118 Depot Rd, Hayward, CA 94545.
If there are any questions or concerns, please reach out to our sales department at firstname.lastname@example.org.